$89
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
$80
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/02
$88
$79
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/02
$78
$75
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

Free cancellation until 08/05
$75
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/04
Book now, pay at stay
$73
$70
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$97
$76
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$79
$60
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/03
Book now, pay at stay
$94
$45
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
$124
$64
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

All reviewsbusiness parkfront deskquiet hotelthe breakfast areayogurtminute drivefree breakfastlake tahoecasino hotelseasy accessdefinitely stay here againshower headbusiness tripdowntown areaclean roomsindoor poolnice stay
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for the weekend for a volleyball tournament. Parking was easy. Check in was easy. Everything was clean: parking lot, entry, elevator, room, and breakfast area. Nice selection for the free breakfast. Everyone was friendly we came in contact with. The negative is that it is a good walk to an eatery and even farther to a Starbucks. I recommend you have a car if you are staying here for anything downtown. BUT, it is walkable to restaurants and stores. Just a long walk. My only complaint is that the fitness center is not open 24 hours. It is near the pool and not near any rooms but it doesn’t open until 6 AM. To fit my schedule I needed it open at 5. Other than that the stay was great. I would stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2018

Nice people. Better than average breakfast selection and taste. A good spot to position yourself between Reno and Carson. I did have some trouble in the business center getting the printer to work. Only one printer was functional.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

I've been a business traveler for over twenty years as well as an avid vacation traveler. This is the first time I have had an experience so negative I felt compelled to reach out to others on social media.

I would have actually rated this hotel a zero if that were an option. This negative rating is primarily based on an extremely negative customer service experience, although the amenities also lacked.

I had my family coming in for a three day volleyball tournament and made a reservation on points months in advance. I checked in on-line for the first night 24 hours before my expected arrival but was unable to actually show up at the hotel until the second day of my 3 day reservation. The hotel cancelled the entire reservation and did not tell me it was cancelled. When I saw on my mobile app that the reservation was cancelled I called the hotel and they stated that they were able to get me back in but neglected to tell me it was not on points anymore but I was being charged a full room rate. When I found this out at the hotel they were completely unsympathetic to the issue and refused to take any accountability for this mishap. The general manager was unwilling to do anything to help in the interest of customer satisfaction and was quite impatient and clearly could not give a damn about helping me out in any manner. I also reviewed the link to the referenced terms for an on-line check-in and it does not state your entire reservation will be cancelled if you opt to show up later in your reservation period (which sounds like I have a basis for a legal claim as I was harmed financially and my family was harmed emotionally by this experience!)

With regard to the hotel itself.....basic perhaps slightly spartan amenities in the room. The breakfast food was a low quality continental breakfast with limited variety and those eggs you wonder if they came from a chicken egg or box. The bacon was ok....but who can do bacon wrong?

The pool is indoors and the chlorine content in the air was noticeable as soon as I walked into the pool room. I had to leave after 10 minutes and I could still smell the chlorine on me the next day even after taking a shower.

So you might wonder why I stayed at the hotel long enough to taste the not so lovely breakfast and expose myself to high levels of chlorine? Well....After realizing they cancelled my points reservation and they were charging me a room rate (and of course after talking to the general manager) it was clear that if I left they would have charged me an early cancellation fee of one more night along with the points they already deducted for the first night stay on my original reservation. I'd be screwed either way. The cancellation fee plus new last minute hotel reservations elsewhere seemed even worse although in hindsight I wish I did the right thing and leave this lousy hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Greg J
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Reno, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

We're very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserved during your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your stay. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience as your satisfaction is very important to us. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Well, it's way out there in Reno, it's not close to downtown, took $21 uber ride each way to the River walk, downtown area. However, the hotel it's very clean, newish, they have good breakfast, more than continental, and the service it's great, they help us out with the internet, and any question we have about the area etc...would recommend this place if you have a car and want to drive everywhere.

Room Tip: we got room 321 and it was a quiet room for sure.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2018

We only spent one night here during our travel, and I typically stay at these hotels. The rooms are clean, the carpet is clean and the bathrooms are spotless. Breakfast had a nice selection and the coffee was pretty good (I'm a coffee snob, so that's saying something). You won't be disappointed with this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton