“Delicious Dinner”
Review of Roxy

Roxy
Reserve with OpenTable
Roxy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 947 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: For an unforgettable dining experience visit Roxy, the Eldorado Resort Casino's award winning bistro. With industry leading, classically trained staff and carefully selected menus, Roxy has been voted as the Best Place to Take a Date by locals and is listed on the prestigious DiRoNa Award list of Distinguished Restaurants of North America. At Roxy, chefs hand select top cuts of meats, poultry and fish to create exquisite entrees prepared in a specialty wood-fired oven. Roxy's wait staff has vast knowledge of fine wines and liquors and expert pastry chefs create scrumptious breads, souffles, tarts, sorbets and more in an exhibition bakery. Neighboring the Eldorado's magnificent Fountain of Fortune, Roxy showcases seven different exterior and interior architectures, creating an enchanting European ambiance.
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Wonderful early-bird Petite Fillet Dinner before a show in the Showroom. The steak was Steak Diane (but not flambeed) and cooked to perfection, The entire dinner was incredibly delicious. It started with Bacon Cheese Bread that was awesome, then we ordered dinner. It was a complete dinner with salad, Fillet, potatoes and fresh veggies, and then a delicious, just-right-size ice cream sundae. We had time, so we topped it off with decaf coffee, and they left a small silver pot so we could refill if we wanted to. (We did) Good decaf can be hard to find, but this was really good. Staff was attentive, and a chef or manager asked how our meal was. (It was a bit noisy, but it's in a casino!) We had never eaten there, but we'll be back when we go to Reno again.

1  Thank Jo W
There are newer reviews for Roxy

Reviewed October 11, 2012

For a party of 14, we had some of the best service and everyone at the table was exceptionally pleased with the meals that were served. Most excellent and the prices weren't too bad.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We went here for dinner on my birthday. The hostess was very pleasant and another lady offered us bread right away. The waiter while never being outright rude, didn't seem pleased. At the very least he was obviously disappointed we didn't order more. I understand what he's going for but excuse me if I don't need three appetizers, a soup and salad and a desert with my meal. I had the Ribs which came with mashed potatoes and corn which was absolutely delicious!!! My friend had the chicken. He seemed to like it; the bite I had didn't taste like much. It was juicy and definitely cooked well but there was no flavor. His came with macaroni, which should be avoided at all costs. I took one bite and that was more than enough to prompt a less than pleasant facial expression from me. The music was excellent, just would have preferred a better view. All I could see was the hallway and two tiny storage closets. Other guests were loud, almost had to shout over the table to have a conversation. Went there for the martinis, but only received a small dining menu (one page) and a wine list upon arrival. Someone other than our waiter checked on us (looked like a manager) and we asked him for the martini list. He ran by three of four more times and we never saw him again. Tried to get our waiters attention but didn't succeed until his second trip by, asked him for the list and he brought each of us one shortly after only one was completely empty.... He came by again and asked what I wanted i asked for the birthday cake martini but wanted to wait til after the meal. Once we had finished eating and ordered the drink it took a long time!!!!!!!! He brought out the glass and the shaker and definitely gave it a good shake at the table but forgive me if I don't find it reasonable to wait half an hour for one drink.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I love eating here. Albert is the best waiter!
The food is excellent, the atmosphere is great.
I love the piano music in the background and the
martini's!

Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Once I ordered the early bird special Clark's attitude changed. Service went downhill from then on. He even cut me off in the middle of a sentence to talk to a coworker. Really?

Been to Roxy? Share your experiences!