Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
High limits bar! Visiting An An

Had a fun time at the high limits bar with my husband! An An is very sweet and makes great drinks... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
860chelseaj
Can a Man just gamble a lil and eat some grub

First of all, I have to give GRAND KUDOS to my Casino Host, Ken Matsuzaki. he always takes the time... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
RONIN60
SACRAMENTO

Recommended experiences in and around Reno
from $164.49
More Info
from $154.81
More Info
All reviews rv park grand buffet johnny rockets driving range movie theater laser tag go karts place to stay front desk cocktail waitress great hotel pit boss pool area stayed here table games poker room in town
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Teresa B was our bartender at the Straight NO Chaser concert. She made the night more enjoyable with her great attitude.

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

I just want to say that Aaron is a great person to have when first coming into the cafe he was so nice to every person coming in and just a great attitude. As a General Manager this is definitely an employee to keep!!!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 3, 2020

My last visit there, I was greeted by Sunni Patel-slot floor Mgr. we had such a great conversation. Also, a slot machine assistant came by to fix my machine as it jammed while I was playing and Talking with Sunni. Unfortunately, I did not get that lady’s name, but she was very polite and quick at fixing things on the slot machines. Thank you Sunni for also going over to the other side of the bar to introduce yourself to my husband (who is also a Patel - you may remember now) and our friends who were with us. Looking forward to talking to you soon, Sunni... we will probably be coming up in February. Super Bowl and my retirement celebration!!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed December 26, 2019

We started at Edge nightclub at the peppermill and had terrible service. We changed our minds and headed to LEX. The staff was very friendly and got us in quickly. Jessica was amazing and was very patient with us on deciding what we wanted. Will come back!

Reviewed December 18, 2019

I was hungry for a late night bite, when i stumbled upon a hidden gem. The Grand Cafe at GSR. I was promptly greeted and sat by a sharply dressed manager who refused to seat me at a table that was'nt swept underneath properly. Nice touch! I was greeted next immediately by my server Saima. She was bubbly,very friendly and had a smile on constantly. She took my order right away. Fettucine Alfredo with Chicken. It arrived to my table in less than 10 minutes. Hot and delicious. Saima was very attentive, which made my meal most enjoyable. I will definitely be back on my next visit.