“Risotto Out of This World!”

La Vecchia Italian Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
La Vecchia Italian Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #115 of 957 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cashill
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The view of the city is fantastic and the service is wonderful. My son ordered the crab ravioli and it was just perfect. I had the special risotto with a orange glazed pork chop and it was out of this world. The pork chop was the size of a rib eye steak and I had plenty to share of risotto and the chop with my teenaged son.

1  Thank bltranch1330

Reviewed January 26, 2012

We actually had dinner at La Vecchia's longer ago than Feb 2011. However, our experiences there have all been great. Great service, food and atmosphere. My husband & I, our 2 children and thier dates all like something different and always find something on the menu we like. Seafood, meat, salads and pasta are all good (please keep angel hair pasta on your shelf for when I get there). We are looking forward to trying the 'new' La Vecchia' up on Skyline Blvd & Cashill since it's near our home and the view should be spectacular. I haven't heard 'when' they will open and sure would like to see some advertising for it. We are waiting for the opening. Good luck with the new site and we look forward to our first visit there.

1  Thank Nancy H
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I can't wait for their new location to open! The flavors of Italy are in every dish. Their seafood risotto is wonderful, fresh pasta dishes divine! The wait staff is always friendly and eficient, too. One of my favorites!

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Everything is delicious and the service is superb.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

WOW ! Went to go for dinner the other night and they are closed, moving to new location opening next year. The building is being torn down. I could not see the new address as I drove by. They had great food last time we were there. Can't give them a bad review, but beware they are not open.

1  Thank GiantEeyore

Been to La Vecchia Italian Ristorante? Share your experiences!