“Fresh pizza; expect a wait”
Review of Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza
Ranked #300 of 992 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Salad bar was decent; this particular location gets very busy, as it is inside of a casino and next door to a movie theater and arcade. I would plan to eat here two hours prior to attending a movie. Otherwise the pizza is fresh and the soda is fizzy.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Price for buffet was great and choices were good for the price that you pay. Salad bar has standard choices but it had enough items.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

All I can state is that I almost choked on a piece of plastic that was inside of my cheese pizza. We received our money back but to have three children that could have choked on this slice of pizza, it is scary and terrifying.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Only place in GSR that serves Mountain Dew! I am addicted, so this is a necessity. Love RTP and this place is just like home. Good salad bar, the expected pizza...glad it is in my favorite casino.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Somehow this restaurant in the bottom of the Grand Sierra Resort seems to make their pizza a little crunchier and tastier than other Round Tables I have visited. The staff is very friendly and seem to really enjoy their job. This restaurant is busy when the hotel is busy with families.

Been to Round Table Pizza? Share your experiences!