“poor poor customer service in my opinion”

China East Restaurant
Ranked #299 of 922 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Chinese
Stockton, California
“poor poor customer service in my opinion”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

i went in there because i saw the sign outside what good brabrbbrrbrbrbab thn we order the saled fish chicken tofu extremely poor food and i orde the dry chow fun they gave me the wet chow fun ...................... all i can say not my restaurant in my opinion . i think they only good at FRY RICE AND CHOW MEIN , EGG ROLL ,SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN.

• Visited December 2012

Reno
“Good & quick Chinese food with good service”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I've been coming here for years & just love the wonderful staff. There is a language barrier with some of them but they really do try hard to honor your requests.
Food is great. I'm a very picky eater & always have to customize my food orders. As 99% of the items are cooked-to-order, I get my food the way I want! Just ask!
Restroom (ladies, anyway) was recently renovated - very clean.

1 Thank Sweetestfusion
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Extremely poor customer service... in my opinion”
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

I went in here to dine with friends. No greeting at first sight. No offer for water or drinks. After about 6mins of waiting without simple courtesy, My friends and wife were fuming and wanted to leave to dine elsewhere, since there were multiple alternatives. I told them we could work it out so I stood up approached the fools pretending to be busy and requested for simple glass of water which were served reluctantly. For 15mins no one came to request our food order, then finally someone showed up saying he doesn't normally take food orders but was sent to us by their manager to take our orders. Then we knew something was wrong, stood up, canceled initial orders, told them how nasty and irritable they were. They responded like they were prepared to fight. We ignored and left never to return to this junk of a place again. Their next door neighbors were complete contrast. These fools just lost a bunch of customers. I would bring friends and my professional colleagues here on occasions till I noticed progressive turn of events. Food is ok, but staff is extremely horrible, including a saddist who calls himself manager!!

1 Thank jogzi
Rancho Cordova, California
“Great place great service”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

The food was perfect! The service was great! The resteraunt was very clean... I ordered the sweet and sour chicken with potstickers on the side... I can't wait to eat here again!,

• Visited May 2011
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“China east- great food for great prices”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Excellent food for the best price for worth in Reno. Staffs are sometimes a little cold though- but understandably so!!!possibly due to some Lang barrier. Overall I come here every now and then for some cool Chinese food!! Awesome price

Been to China East Restaurant? Share your experiences!