“Joe's knows potatoes (and burgers and milkshakes)”
Review of Joe's Diner - CLOSED

Joe's Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Mountain View, California
“Joe's knows potatoes (and burgers and milkshakes)”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The hamburger's are excellent - thick bacon, generous toppings, cooked to perfection. The milkshakes are real ice cream. I've even had breakfast here which was great. However, the reason I try to go to Joe's every time I'm in Reno is because of the potatoes. My favorite is the potato chips - which you can substitute potato chips for fries with your burger. The french fries and their home fries with breakfast are very close runner-ups. The prices are very reasonable and the service is fast and friendly.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Lisa D

South Lake Tahoe, California
“Classic diner, kitsch free”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We had to have a Sloppy Joe, and we're glad we did. Add in some old fashioned fries and an ice cold coke. Yum. Just, yum.

The prices are quite reasonable, the staff is very friendly and the facility is clean. I would eat here again.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Monarch B
Renton, Wa.
“Good Hamburger”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I ate here with my daughter before borading a plane back to Seattle. She had the Patty Melt and I had a burger. we both enjoyed the old fashioned taste. fries good too. Thanks for the memory Joes.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank grayback
West Richland
“"We stop every time."”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

While in Reno for the air races, we make it a point to have lunch here. The burger and fries are great. Good parking and we look forward to this meal.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank SergeantSniper
Elmhurst, Illinois
“Good Place For A Quick Lunch”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This place is actually a little more than average but I just couldn't give it a very good. We expected Oldies music because of the decor, but they were playing todays Pop songs. Definitely didn't set the mood. However, food was delicious and they gave you a ton of fries. Other than that, it really was nothing special.

Visited September 2012