“Good Hamburger”
Review of Joe's Diner - CLOSED

Joe's Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I ate here with my daughter before borading a plane back to Seattle. She had the Patty Melt and I had a burger. we both enjoyed the old fashioned taste. fries good too. Thanks for the memory Joes.

1  Thank grayback
There are newer reviews for Joe's Diner

Reviewed November 3, 2012

While in Reno for the air races, we make it a point to have lunch here. The burger and fries are great. Good parking and we look forward to this meal.

1  Thank SergeantSniper
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This place is actually a little more than average but I just couldn't give it a very good. We expected Oldies music because of the decor, but they were playing todays Pop songs. Definitely didn't set the mood. However, food was delicious and they gave you a ton of fries. Other than that, it really was nothing special.

1  Thank Jennifer Z
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

My dad and his fiancée are visiting Reno & we met for breakfast at Joes. Food was excellent, servers were very attentive, and atmosphere was very fun! Great family friendly environment, great choice!

2  Thank Anita2842
Reviewed May 27, 2012

My husband and I came upon Joe's Diner while driving around Reno. We each had the cob salad and hubby had a float. The salad was delicious - very fresh and nicely presented. The float was HUGE! The place was clean and the waitress (an older lady) was friendly and efficient. The food was reasonably priced. If we are ever back in Reno we will eat there again.

1  Thank TrishHenry