“GREAT place! GREAT Sushi! Great Service! Great Experience!”

Atlantis Casino Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 934 Restaurants in Reno
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Satisfy your palate. Four Diamond style.Our exceptional restaurants offer cuisine that inspires your imagination, from gourmet to buffet. The choices are endless with something to satisfy everyone from casual all-you-care-to-eat to fine dining, all prepared by award-winning chefs. Our selection of restaurants offers you the spice of Italy, the freshness of the sea, the variety of California cuisine, the authenticity of the Big Apple and much more
Reno, Nevada
“GREAT place! GREAT Sushi! Great Service! Great Experience!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Before I extol the virtues of Atlantis's Sky Terrace Sushi Bar, I'd like to address reviewer vilica0526's bashing of this restaurant. This person was almost hostile in her review primarily because she and her party were not allowed to take a "to go" box on their all-you-can-eat sushi meal. Madame, it's all-you can EAT, not all you can TAKE HOME. I challenge you to find an all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant in the Reno area that does not have the SAME policy (Please do look! You won't find one). The rules EVERYWHERE are, you eat what your order, and if you over-order, you pay for the excess, and most definitively, no doggie bags! Otherwise, people would be feeding their whole families and eating on the proprietor's buck for a week. Yes we are all adults, and no, we are not all responsible adults. You seemed to base your whole review on the fact that you were pissed off by this policy and the server's attempt to enforce it, and that's not fair of you.

Now on to more important and more critical items, like the wonderful meal I just had in this restaurant. I was pleased to find an immaculately clean and well laid out sushi bar. The wait staff and the sushi chefs were attentive and impeccable in their service and presentation, the sushi was superb, as was the miso and seaweed salad appetizers. The ginger ice cream was delicious. I only wish I'd had more room in my belly to eat more. I did however, finish what I ordered, just like the truly-reasonable rules request of us. And I didn't have a problem with doing just that. Why in the world would I want to order more than I could consume in a meal unless my intent was to take advantage. Get Real, folks.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Travelin-Renoite

Sun Valley, Nevada
“Great server to know Ms.Getta”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

If you ever have the pleasure, of meeting Ms. Gretta at the Purple Parrot restaurant then you know what iam talking about, she is joyful and a true professional. Customers who have been to the restaurant always ask for her, your order is always right and in a timely manor if you order something on the menu, she will give you honest answer, which is a true server who looks out for the customers needs and wants. It was a pleasure to be one of her customers, I recommend my family, and friends because they are in safe hands with her.

• Visited February 2014
“Oyster bar”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Had an excellent shrimp Louie combo salad. Had plenty of meat and very flavorful. Very nice view of Reno. Fun with friends. Too noisy for a romantic dinner.

2 Thank Lucinda M
Sparks, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sushi Rest. above street”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Wonderful! We are locals and love going there. The service is fantastic, especially Fernando, my favorite server! Good job!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank robbie r
Reno, Nevada
“Meal not worth the cost”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Do not order the garlic fries unless you love raw garlic. The fries had what looked liked someone minced garlic and threw it all over the fries, which made them inedible and the batter fried fish tasty but soooo greasy. Meal definately not worth the money.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank DebbieSR1125

Been to Atlantis Casino Restaurant? Share your experiences!