“Spa Toscana”

Peppermill Resort Spa
Ranked #4 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Reno
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I have been going to the spa since the opening of it. It is a spa like Hawaii! I have totally enjoyed myself everytime I go. I love the steam room! I went on the weekend of February 23, 2014. A little disappointed this trip. There was a girl in the hot tub using a cell phone. The steam room was not putting out enough steam to get the walls wet. Several employees resported it.They came in and took the tempeture a few times. The water dispenser was out of water. The cold towels were all gone. When time to take a shower, none of the showers were clean or stocked with new towels. The hostess asked me to wait and she would clean it up. I still enjoyed myself.
I went back this past weekend March 9th which was 2 weeks later assuming the stream room would be back to working. It was still not working correctly. Still enjoyed by massage and the hot tub. The staff said the steam has been acting up the last few days. Hoping the steam room gets fixed so it starts working properly.

3  Thank Jan M

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Whenever we travel we always try out the hotel spas. This one is heaven! Great professional staff. The setting is very relaxing and peaceful. Getting a massage at this spa was the ideal way to prepare for the ski slopes. Love my pedicure--came with glitter at their suggestion!

3  Thank Kim F
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited this casino Superbowl weekend. This casino is an exciting place, what with the very modern decor, colors and beautiful flat panel displays depicting beautiful nature scenes from around the world. The slots, immaculate and some of the newest to some of the good older ones. This casino is ALOT NEWER and modern as opposed to the old, same ol' same ol' of downtown Reno casinos. We did not stay at the hotel but have toured it. The rooms are beautiful and roomy. The prices seem adequate. And the service is proper. The only drawback is the prices of the food at the coffee shop! There are not ANY good deals for someone who is looking for a good meal at a decent price! Especially for being in a casino. The buffet is also over priced. Be ready to spend some money here.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Got a really cheap deal directly with the hotel and a free upgrade to the Tuscany tower. Beautiful huge room with 2 queen beds, large bathroom with spa bath TV in bathroom while you soak and lovely soft comfortable beds.
Ate at the Romanza restaurant, this was a very romantic setting and we preferred the more intimate decor opposed to the other restaurants that catered to the masses. Food and staff were Devine. Would stay again.

2  Thank Dbkiwi01
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Found the Peppermill on our Tripadvisor app and had a confirmed reservation as we drove into Reno.
Check-in line was long, but hotel staff came by and handed out cold bottles of water.
Our room was very clean, with a large bathroom (huge bath vanity), stocked mini bar, extra-large flat screen tv.
King size bed was very comfy, bedding was also very nice.
Great Non-Smoking slot section, and air purifiers EVERYWHERE.
We enjoyed our overnight stay, and would come back for an extended stay in the future.