“Happy Luciano”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We have eaten there many times. This family owned restaurant serves fabulous food and has a wonderful family and friendly atmosphere.

2  Thank GinnieK_13

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I like to eat where the locals go and was not disappointed at Luciano's! Everyone in our party enjoyed their salad and entree. Try the Gorgonzola salad dressing it was an unexpected taste treat! The star of the show was the tomato bruschetta; it was one of the best I've ever tasted!

2  Thank caburpee
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Overall great meal. We started with the calimari salad that we shared. Very refreshing and tasty with a bit too much dressing for my taste. If this is indicative of the size of their salads you definitely want to split it - there was plenty for both of us. Nice that they plated it for two. Our next course was the prosciutto wrapped shrimp. This dish just didn't work for me. Our entrees were wonderful. I had the veal picatta - excellent! The only negative was the steamed vegetables on the side were overdone. My husband had the baked cod special and it was awesome as well. The tomato sauce was especially delicious. Our service was top notch and the atmosphere is charming and comfortable.

2  Thank pjj89511
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This is a lovely, charming restaurant serving authentic, fresh Italian food worthy of royalty. I've been there for a wedding and many times for lunch and dinner. The food is consistently perfect whether whether it is the Insalata di Mele (apples, gorgonzola, walnut salad with raspberry dressing), Linguine alle Vongole (pasta with clams), or Tiramisu. The staff is always attentive and the owners ensure no detail is missed. This restaurant is high on our favorites list.

2  Thank April M
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I went to a wedding party at Luciano's with my husband and daughters. This was the best wedding party I've been to in 51 rides around the earth. It was even better than mine. Luciano served up hors d'oeuvres with fresh basil tomato and mozzerella, there was a huge ice carving covered in the tastiest shrimp with a sauce. The place was decked out beautifully and the staff was not merely friendly, but positively loving as they entered into the spirit of the wedding party. Tiramisu weding cake was the best I have ever had. If you want a great party in an intimate setting call Lucianos.

2  Thank Rose Marie P