“Great food, better service”

Romanza Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #33 of 913 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Romanza Ristorante in the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, you'll dine on exquisite Italian cuisine, including many wood-fired specialties, beneath softly glowing torches while overhead, the sky scene drifts from starry twilight to a delicately lighted dawn, all choreographed to classic Italian music. An enchanted skydome, Corinthian columns and classical sculptures create a romantic elegance unmatched in Reno.
Merced, California, United States
“Great food, better service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Our waiter was fantastic and very accommodating. It was our sister's 21st birthday and he made sure every member of our 12 party table had some of the bottle of champagne we ordered for a toast. Maybe not great for kids because there are a lot of naked women - mainly on the huge, rotating statue in the center of the restaurant :) Overall, very very good and would definitely go again. The tiramisu was ridiculous, I wanted to eat the whole thing...and would have if I was physically able to. Delish.

Ontario
“Food and service was excellent!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I ate here for lunch on one of our days at the Resort. Both the food and Service was great. We were pressed for time as we had meeting to attend to and still we were in and out in thirty minutes.

North Florida
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Make your reservations early. We waited until the morning we wanted to go and ended up with reservations at 8:30 PM. Food was good, service was great, but I found it a little pricey for the amount of food you get. I ordered the Tuscany Trio and for $24.00 I got approximately 12 bites of food. Other than portion size we had a great time.

Fremont, California
“Romanza - Romantic Ambiance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I ate at this restaurant during our visit last December 2012 around Christmas time. We were able to get the Christmas meal special with wine pairing.

The food was really great taste! From bread to wine to appetizer to entree to dessert, the food was perfect. It could get a bit pricey though but I guess if you go there for the special occasion it's well worth it.

The ambiance is totally romantic. Highly recommend for couples enjoying a great romantic dinner.

Visited December 2012
California
“Perfect little amenites made it special.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

The waitress was wonderful. Food was good. Loved the bread sticks! All the bread in fact was great. Only down side, uncomfortable chairs for heavier people.

Visited June 2013