“One of our favorites!”

Ranked #45 of 948 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Romanza Ristorante in the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, you'll dine on exquisite Italian cuisine, including many wood-fired specialties, beneath softly glowing torches while overhead, the sky scene drifts from starry twilight to a delicately lighted dawn, all choreographed to classic Italian music. An enchanted skydome, Corinthian columns and classical sculptures create a romantic elegance unmatched in Reno.
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have had the pleasure to dine here a few times, and it never disappoints...We have had both Mikes as servers. We love them both..."Vintage Mike" for last year's anniversary, and "fresh Mike" for this year. They both make the meal and experience, and cater to your every whim...The food is fantastic! Thank you so much for a great anniversary!

There are newer reviews for Romanza Ristorante Italiano

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The decor here was a turn off, fake greenery and flowers. I've read rave reviews about this place, but our meal was just mediocre. Service was fairly good, so that was a plus.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I had the special, which was Veal piccatta . The spinach salad was great and the veal was delicious. The prices were reasonable for a high-end restaurant. We had 1 waiter and an assistant that were very attentive.

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Place is beautiful located right in the Pepermill. The caprese salad is ok when the tomatoes are ripe. As for the meal I went with the veal parmasean. As you can see with the picture I posted it did lack in the pasta department. I thought it was a joke but when I asked my server for more, it was no problem at all at no extra cost. I like that. They did also bring out appetizers untimed, so when each one was ready. I thought that was mediocre. Overall best restaurant in the Pepermill!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We have eaten here almost everytime we've gone to the Peppermill. The service is wonderful, the food is beyond compare!