“Great Food, Great Price”
Review of Los Compadres

Los Compadres
Ranked #158 of 948 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 31, 2012

This restaurant does an excellant job with all kinds of Mexican comfort food. The service is always prompt, pleasant and efficient. All at very modest prices. And the margheritas kick bu--.

There are newer reviews for Los Compadres

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Goor service, atmosphere, food and magaritas! The owner is usually at one of the restaurant's two locations. Just ask if he is there! And make sure to them them if you like hot Mexican food otherwise you won't get it.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

We stumbled upon this place and discovered a gem! The food was wonderful - it was the best albondigas soup I've eaten! The nachos were buried under mounds of meat, beans, cheese... The margaritas were perfect with the right amount of tequila! The wait staff were attentive, prompt and delightful. If I were a local I'd be a regular. I get to Reno 4-5 times a year. You can bet I'll be stopping in to eat here!

Reviewed April 22, 2011

We had a friday night family of four out for dinner and it was great. The service was very timely and fast. I had the Bistek Ranchero and the wife had Chile Colorado, we both loved them. It's a party atmosphere (complete with a serenading band), so you might not want to have a business dinner there. But, we went out to relax after a tough week for both of us and had an Excellent Time!

Reviewed January 25, 2011

Great, unpretentious, authentic mexican food.
We got lost driving around Reno and stumbled upon this place by accident. The decor was tacky, but the food was great.
It isn't a five star restaurant, but the food was authentic, honest and delicious. I had the carnitas, it was great. the family enjoyed the combo meals just as well.
The beer was cold, the margaritas were strong and the check was reasonable.
I'll return next time I'm up there.