“Best Breakfast in Reno.”

Peg's Glorified Ham n Eggs
Ranked #4 of 922 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reno, Nevada
“Best Breakfast in Reno.”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Locally owned and managed small chain with interesting menu. Food is exceptional and the service is friendly and welcoming. The Sierra Omelet is a good choice, but you can't go wrong with any of the selections.

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Chicago, Illinois
“Deserves is high rank!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Hubby and I checked out this place on our second-to-last day in Reno - that's the only disappointing thing I can say. It was SO good that we came back the next day. Wish we had tried it sooner. The staff are all friendly and helpful. The manager greets everyone and remembered us from the first time we came. But the food is honestly excellent. Large portions and everything was delicious. The only reason we had waited to try it out was because foolishly I thought it was going to be boring breakfast food. Was I wrong!

Visited April 2013
Sparks, NV
“Peg's Glorified Ham n Eggs - EGGcellent!!!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This review is of the new location in Sparks - I had the veggie eggs benedict and my husband had one of the skillets - WOW - it was the best breakfast I have had in a long time! I ordered grits with mine - being from Louisiana I was thrilled to see it on the menu but a bit skeptical because I am in Nevada - It came out in a large bowl and was DELICIOUS!!! When I commented to one of the servers how good it was, he told me he was from North Carolina and he made sure it was good southern grits! All the other food was hot upon arrival and plenty of it - both of us took home leftovers! This is my new favorite place for breakfast!

• Visited April 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“A peg above the rest”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

It truly is a peg above the usual diner. Large portions, and also tasty and not so greasy as your typical greasy spoon. I had the huevos rancheros. Eggs were perfectly done, with a nice red sauce. The hash browns appear to be steamed, and hence not greasy. Really liked them that way. Even the coffee was a step above the usual diner product, though not as good as local Peets' venues. That day, 25% of proceeds were going to a health care service for the poor. Very classy.

• Visited April 2013
Silverthorne, Colorado
“WOW”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We went there to get a pic of the front since my sister in law's name is Peg, ended up liking the menu so we stayed. I cannot say enough about the skillets - very very fresh ingredients and tortillas to go with the Spanish dishes. The guy that waited on us was so so, not friendly or such but not rude either.

Visited April 2013