“My experience was not the Best.”

Peg's Glorified Ham n Eggs
Ranked #6 of 948 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I had eaten here once before and got a charred hamburger patty for breakfast. Enough time had passed and thought I would give them another try. I ordered my eggs medium and hamburger patty medium, what I got was another charred hamburger patty and my eggs runny. Maybe if they were busy, I might understand but it was ten am and they weren't busy. I will go back to my usual breakfast locations where they are consistent.

There are newer reviews for Peg's Glorified Ham n Eggs

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We were staying at the Grand Sierra Resort and our first morning I wanted to find something local and close that we could try. This was a great find, there was a line to get in (always a good sign when people are willing to wait) yet they move you in and out pretty quick. Offered us coffee while we waited and the wait wasn't very long at all. I had the Sierra Omelette (recommended by a local) and my boyfriend had the Glorified Ham and Eggs. Both were absolutely delicious. Worth the visit.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Peg's Glorified Ham and Eggs is a friendly breakfast-and-lunch restaurant serving classic American food. I enjoyed a really good skillet of huevos rancheros while my wife had oatmeal with fresh blueberries. Our server was friendly and great about keeping our coffee cups full. I don't normally eat as much food as Peg's provided, so I was able to skip lunch that day! The restaurant is in an area of downtown Reno where street parking is tough to impossible, but validated parking is provided in the multistory parking structure next door.

We typically eat a smaller breakfast but I'm sure we'll visit Peg's again some morning when we're really hungry.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I go to pegs downtown. I have not been to the other location. I don't mind a bit of a wait. I am careful to free park in the building that pegs is in because you will get a ticket on the street is you don't watch carefully. the food is wonderful. Large portions. Fresh. quck. Served with a smile. My husband can not find Monte Cristo's many places and swears this is the best. Unless headed to Sterlings for sunday brunch, Pegs is where I choose first. A well know locals place.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you're looking for a good breakfast at a reasonable price, Peg's is the place. They even spend the extra money for good jams and jellies... like blackberry... which is one of the ways I rate a breakfast restaurant.