“Lively atmosphere with excellent food”

Grill At Quail Corners
Ranked #36 of 956 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2012

The Grill is one of my favorite restaurants in Reno. It's not apart of a casino and its upscale without being stuffy. It's fun to eat in the bar, restaurant and patio in the summer. Their menu has healthy salads and fish entrees as well as an awesome seafood stew and steaks.

I would highly recommend the Grill for a business dinner, date night, girls night out or group.

2  Thank Travel906

Reviewed November 26, 2011

We go to The Grill regularly, even though it is across town. We get gift cards from Costco and save 20%. It's a great deal.
Food is always good and service is great and personable. Makes us want to come back again and again. We even have our favorite table. Good selection of entrees so we can try new things. Reasonably priced wine list. The best thing is the servers - friendly, will take a few minutes to talk, want to help, and on one visit even gave me a The Grill T-shirt. Above and beyond the call of duty.

3  Thank RobReno
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is my favorite restaurant in Reno. I have eaten there many times and have never been disappointed. The fiood and wines always exceed my expectations.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Great food and the staff was very accommodating. We had a group of business clients, so we reserved the wine room, which was perfect.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

My husband and I live close by and I often eat at the Grill for business lunches and fun dinners. The food is healthy and inventive and the atmosphere is always lively. We always get great service at the bar but the ladies that work the dining room are always snobby and stuck up. During work lunches I am always searching for my server and it is one of these places that you have to find YOUR server- you know the place where you ask someone wearing a uniform for something and they tell you- "oh I'll get/tell your server" which is such a pet peeve of mine! What the heck do I care who my assigned person is when I am trying to entertain and sell to a table full of busy doctors.
However I keep going back for some reason and that is becaus overall it is a great place to eat.

1  Thank Travel906

Been to Grill At Quail Corners? Share your experiences!