“I love this place!!”

Cheese Board & Wine Seller
Ranked #164 of 957 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed September 23, 2010

The Cheese Board is one of my favorite restaurants in town and I think there sandwiches are very fresh and delicious! The atmosphere is great too and I would recommend it to anyone!!

Reviewed August 28, 2010

I've been to the Cheese Board many times, it is a favorite of mine. i am a soup lover and the Cheese Board never disappoints me. They recently blew me away with, now my new favorite soup, red pepper polenta. This could be the best soup I've every had. Amazing.

Reviewed January 28, 2010

Pretentious with nothing special to offer except lunch meat on dry bread.

Reviewed October 28, 2009

Went in for a sandwich for lunch. Can't remember what kind but it was just average. I guess if you can't remember then it's not good. I've been to cheap greasy deli's that are way superb than this place. The reason they have overpriced items is because they think they're high class operating on California Avenue which is lined up with other overpriced boutiques and restaurants. They go too overboard with giving you silverware and a porcelain plate...for a lousy small sandwich? If you're in town, please don't go here.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed April 15, 2009

My favorite and my daugther works there!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Cheese Board & Wine Seller? Share your experiences!