“Very disappointing Greek...”
Review of Blue Plate - CLOSED

Blue Plate
“Very disappointing Greek...”
Reviewed November 12, 2007

Very disappointing Greek night ... incredibly slow service, burnt cheese, dirty plates and out of everything that I tried ordering ... Don't waste your time.

1 Thank zarkingfardwark

Luton
“Best meal we had in Reno”
Reviewed October 18, 2006

I discovered this restaurant by chance ijn Reno last week, but it turned out to be the best place we had a meal during a four day trip. The menu is a mix of Asian and Greek food (!) and is delicious. We we there opn Greek night (every Friday) which means there was an extra menu plus music and singing. It's the first time I've been given a kazoo as part of a meal. I was especially impressed by the welcome and service of the hosts. They couldn't do too much for us and made us feel very much at home. This is so much better than the chains that line South Virginia Street. Highly recommended.

236 California Ave, Reno, NV 89509 ---