“Excellent food!”

Golden Flower Vietnamese
Ranked #171 of 917 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Idaho
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was recommended by a local and was well worth the walk. The portions are large and everything was delicious. Its a few blocks from the casino section, but looked like lots of parking.

Visited March 2013

“Food is good”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Food is good but there is no atmosphere at all. Great place to get something to eat but not a dining experience.

Visited May 2012
Fallon, Nevada
“Most Dependable Restaurant I've found in Reno”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I've lived outside of Reno for 22 years and often dine in Reno. Of all the restaurants in "The Biggest Little City" The Golden Flower is my personal favorite. I found this gem when I noticed two of "Reno's Finest" had parked there and were inside for lunch. The clientele represents many Vietnamese families as well as every other ethnic group you can imagine and, most likely because of the very reasonable prices, a lot of what appear to be University of Nevada, Reno students.

I like food of nearly any ethnic background if it includes fresh ingredients and is well prepared. I have eaten at this restaurant probably four times as often as whatever might be next. Prices are excellent, generally less than $10.00/meal and usually more like $7.00 each. I can take my wife, two adult children and their boy friend and girl friend and get out of there with a full, happy stomach for less than $50.00 including tip. I believe I have eaten here at least 80 times and have NEVER had a bad meal. Pho (soup) selections are numerous and varied and their Spring Rolls are excellent. Go try it. I'm sure your experience will be as wonderful as mine.

Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food cheap”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I like Pho and the spring rolls are great! Not a fancy place but fast service, good food and a very reasonalbe price. One of my lunch time favs.

Visited May 2012
“Good food.”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

The food was good. The restaurant is in good repair. The prices are cheap.

1 Thank Choli D

Been to Golden Flower Vietnamese? Share your experiences!