“BEST IHOP AROUND”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Reno
“BEST IHOP AROUND”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We go there several times a month. The servers and manager very personable. They always give you a warm welcome as soon as you step inside. The food is delicious.

Visited June 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sparks, Nevada
“Food is fantastic”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

It's very conveniate right off I-80. The food is fantastic and the customer service is excellent.

• Visited March 2012
Dayton, nv
“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Seated quickly - unfortunately that was the best thing about our visit. Took a while to get our food after ordering and waitress never returned to see how we were doing or even to deliver the check. Had to go to the cashier when we got tired of waiting. My sandwich was ok (cheesesteak) but wife's egg's were pretty bad - she asked for over hard and they were running all over the plate. We go to the IHOP in Carson City regularly and keep returning for the service. Will not return to the one in Reno.

• Visited February 2012
San Antonio, TX
“Never seated us - place was nearly empty.”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Waited to be seated for at least 5 minutes. There was another patron waiting with us to pay his bill. Only one employee working front of restaurant, taking order from only occupied table I could see, and delivered food to one other occupied table. We did see two employees standing outside the back of the restaurant as we drove up. We left, and went next door to Wendy's.

Visited February 2012
Sacramento
“Old School I-Hop”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

This is one of the real old school I-Hops still left. The structure is the original A-Frame I-hop which makes it a real small restaurant put on a real small lot. We've been here many times when we stay across the way at the Peppermill. The parking is limited and overflow is available in the nearby strip mall.

Expect a wait. We have never came here and did not have at least a 10 minute wait. Did I mention that it an old school I-Hop and there is very little space. The booths are small and built for the 60s and 70s sized folk, not the obese folk of the new millineum.

All that being said, the service here is great. No matter how busy it is, the servers always have a smile and take time to enegage with us. The menu is the typical I-Hop menu. However, I am not sure if it is the older grill that they have or the cooks. The food is better than your typical I-Hop. The bill is very reasonable for what you get.

I have very good memories coming here as a kid, and am sharing that experience with my kids. This is a must stop for us when we stay multiple days in Reno for the Rib-cook off, skiing, or some other event.

• Visited September 2011
3 Thank gauchojoe

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!