“Temporary Johnny's is not very good.”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #58 of 922 Restaurants in Reno
Shawnee, Oklahoma
“Temporary Johnny's is not very good.”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

4-employees, a overworked cook, two-counter persons, and a supervisor. The supervisor spent more time flirting with the female counter person than taking care of business. The burgers were dry and stale tasting. No fries, only chips.

Visited July 2013

Mosier, Oregon, United States
“Great Burger, very friendly”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

On my second visit, the order taker remembered my name! When my order was ready, she brought over to me, instead of calling me up.

Visited July 2013
Coraopolis, PA
“Good burger and fires.”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

the design was 50's burger joint complete with the white hat.. The burger was big and just like a burger should be, milkshake was good although I wished it was a little colder as I would expect a hand made milkshake to be.

Visited April 2013
Boise, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Johnny Rockets is the old fashioned burger, fries and cherry coke like they made 40 years ago!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This was great when we wanted a good, quick something before a movie or going to play at 'the Beach' @ the Grand Sierra Resort.

Visited June 2012
escondido
“Fun for a price!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My son and I were the first customers of the day so service was not lacking from our very energetic server. My coffee was good but the mug had crusty mustard stuck to the outside! We went again later at night and paid $6+ for a milkshake that was no better or larger than a $3 one from Jack in the Box. Fun atmosphere with music and dancing girls nearby in the casino.

• Visited May 2012