“Good sushi no complaints but not overwhelmed”
Review of Sushi Pier

Sushi Pier
Ranked #182 of 947 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I've been here quite a few times for lunch. I always go with friends and we always get the all-you-can-eat which is extremely reasonable for the price. Service is always friendly and prompt. The fish is reasonably fresh and the rolls are good if not overly creative. It's definitely a gringo joint so don't come here looking for authenticity but for pretty good sushi at a good price I highly recommend it.

There are newer reviews for Sushi Pier

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We are originally from Costa Rica and were visiting South Lake Tahoe. Since it was my dad's birthday and he was craving sushi, we dedided to check this place out and WOW is it amazing!!! We had the all you can eat option and it was amazing. One of the best sushi meals I've ever had. We were stuffed and ate food that you can tell is made with fresh and high quality ingredients. It's sad I live so far away!

Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Great sushi in a little strip mall not far from Reno/Tahoe Airport! Sushi was super fresh and the service was spot on! Try the Marilyn Monroll.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Sushi Pier provides quality "all you can eat" sushi in Reno. I prefer to go for lunch than dinner as I prefer eating more traditional sushi items to the deep fried (but very creative) items that are included for an extra charge on the dinner menu.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Was in town for a weekend and tried some out of the way places, read the latest reviews of the several..(AT LEAST 8), places in Reno for all-you-can-eat sushi.
Picked this one in the COSTCO shopping center, small, friendly, and fresh. Did my usual with chef, said "make what you like to make".. out came fantastic Sushi. The best so far in Reno.

Was mostly a local crowd, with most of the tourist types at the Atlantis, waiting for an hour for elbow to elbow dining, and paying more for it..LOL

This place made everybody feel welcomed and well fed for about $20+, add a couple of big beers and I was a happy diner.

Five stars...

2  Thank Chuck W

Been to Sushi Pier? Share your experiences!