“Wow!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

The service was on point! All you can eat sushi for lunch was 16.95+tax per person.
Right when I entered I was greeted with a smile.
I sat at the bar. Right away they ask you for your drink and offer appetizers. I asked for mussels and they came out 5 minutes later.
My chef was quiet but very polite. His name was Jim and the rolls he made looked very well put together! They were delicious!!! The other chefs were also very friendly.
The food tasted fresh and was full of flavor! The service was outstanding! My drink never went empty. And my empty plates were picked up right away. I will definitely be back here again.

There are newer reviews for Sushi Pier

Reviewed September 4, 2012

What a great place. Being new to the Sushi world they were a great help. Told them what I liked and they showed me the way. Don't let the menu scare you just start ordering if its over their all you can eat they just charged the all you can eat price. Just wished i lived closer to Reno.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Reno should not be good for Sushi as its nowhere near the ocean but strangely it is! Sushi pier is a great example of American sushi but there is really nothing wrong with that. Having eaten here 2 or 3 times this year I can confirm quality is consistently good and the fish is good. Perhaps not the best for sushi snobs but for an easy Saturday eat its pretty goo

Reviewed June 1, 2012

There's 2 Sushi Pier restaurants in Reno. I like the Sushi Pier 1 restaurant better in terms of the size of their cooked rolls, which are made smaller in diameter. From my experience, Sushi Pier 2 makes their cooked rolls with a wider diameter; it makes it harder to fit the whole thing in your mouth. However, Sushi Pier 1 is much more casual and smaller; if you want more of a bar scene and a bigger restaurant, then go to Sushi Pier 2. I personally like the variety of sushi that they make, the mussels are never ending if you do all you can eat. I've never been sick from eating here, so that is a plus. I think it just depends on who your sushi chef is for this chain of restaurants. If you don't like the way your sushi chef makes the sushi, ask for a different one.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

tables were filthy, service sucked, sushi was just average......will never go there again nor do I reccommend this place. Lady cleaning tables using the same filthy towel (dropped on the floor) and continued use it on tables.....what a waste of $60

Been to Sushi Pier? Share your experiences!