“More Classy than a Brew Pub” 4 of 5 bubbles

Silver Peak Restaurant & Brwry
Ranked #91 of 906 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Delicatessen, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Reno, NV USA
“More Classy than a Brew Pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Although I really enjoy the typical pub food of their downtown location, I appreciate the craftsmanship of the CIA trained chef at their Wonder St. location when I'm up for a little finer dining experience. Last visit, at lunch, I had the lamb burger, done perfectly medium rare to medium, as I requested, which was very lovely with the goat cheese and onion bun. I tasted my friend's Red Curry Shrimp, which was perfectly balanced and just spicey enough. And as always, the accompanying brew (Octoberfest this time) was very well done.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Carson City, Nevada
“Best Pub Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Nothing revolutionary, but both locations have the the freshest and best-prepared pub food in the Reno area. Wall-to-wall under-30s on Friday nights, eat before 8!

Visited March 2012
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Great location, good food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

I stop in to the Silver Peak every time I'm in Reno. The food is always good. The service varies. We never got our appetizer the last time were in. Other than that it was good. We got to sit outside and watch the interesting characters of Reno go by. Always a favorite!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Reno, Nevada
“I eat here every visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

This place is great. The vibe is easy-going . . the decor is interesting. It is clean and the service is great - every time I go the wait staff is informative and attentive. It IS busy - so sometimes not-so-fast, but that shows that it's a good eatery, I think. The location is good - near the river walk, the theaters, and the casinos. I like to eat outside when the weather isn't too hot or cold . . good people watching out there and a little quieter (sometimes). Never had a meal I didn't like - same with the beer. Prices are moderate.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Palm Springs, California
“Decent Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Decent food at a good price. Service leaves something to be desired, especially when it gets busy. Can get very noisy when seated inside--take outside seating if you want things a little quieter.

Visited July 2012

Been to Silver Peak Restaurant & Brwry? Share your experiences!