“Always good, but kids' menu is steep”
Review of Claim Jumper

Claim Jumper
Ranked #116 of 917 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Reno, Nevada
“Always good, but kids' menu is steep”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

For a chain restaurant, Claim Jumper is a good bet for solid food and good service. There can be a wait during lunch and dinner times, but they run it pretty efficiently. The menu is quite diverse, and the desserts are impressive. I've always liked the Cobb salad and the Widowmaker burger is also a winner. The only real downside is the kids menu is a tad expensive. I think a couple items were $7.95.

• Visited April 2014

Lafayette, Indiana
“The best restaurant outside of the hotel.”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We met a group of friends for dinner at Claim Jumper. It was a fairly short walk from Atlantis. The menu choices cover just about anything you'd want. The "Early" special menu had a lot of choices and the baby back ribs were amazing. It's a bit out of the way if you are staying in the downtown area of Reno but is worth the effort to get there.

Visited May 2014
Phoenix
“Great food”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Always great food and great service too.
Pepperoni calzone was full of meat and cheese.
Our server was so pleasant and very attentive. She kept my ice tea full and beer for my husband.

Eagle, Wisconsin
“Good choice!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Ate here twice during our Reno visit, the first time with a friend who is local. LOVED the Caesar salad dressing. Had good food and great service each time we went. Huge menu, not sure they can do everything on there well, but we liked everything we ordered. The décor is rustic, animal mounts. My only suggestion would be for new menus, or a thorough cleaning of the current ones.

• Visited April 2014
Orem, Utah
“They've Lost Me”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I used to be very loyal to this chain. Since I travel all of the time I used to always try to find one in the city I was at so I ended up here. But they've taken lobster off of the menu. I'd always treat myself to one of those. And now they've taken the garlic cheese bread off also. I ended up with a filet that was seriously undercooked. I ordered medium and it was more like tar-tar. The manager was very apologetic but I won't be returning to this one. Probably none of them.

Visited April 2014

Been to Claim Jumper? Share your experiences!