“Some of the best food and service we've had in Northern Nevada!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bricks Restaurant & Wine Bar

Bricks Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #96 of 905 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Carson City
“Some of the best food and service we've had in Northern Nevada!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Went to Bricks for our 26 wedding anniversary. We were a wee bit early so sat at the bar for a cocktail. Small and intimate. the bartender(mixologist) was knowledgeable as well as personable. We were shown to our table, a booth with fresh white table clothes and sparkling glassware. Our server, Julie was a star! The menu is an eclectic mix of seafood and meats. Special requests are honored. My first entrée( seared ahi) was not what I expected and was quickly given a different choice. Chose the appetizer of sashimi ahi. The chef was apologetic and fixed the problem I had. The Halibut with spinach, cannelloni beans and pancetta was cooked perfectly. We were given dessert for our anniversary. tawny port and Belgium Chocolate mousse cake. We will definitely go back and recommend this wonderful place.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank robren88

Fallon, Nevada
“Excellent food and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

Tried Bricks on a whim on December 21st while waiting for our daughter's plane to arrive - well worth the experience. All dishes were outstanding - and I loved the Tiramisu! Enough food that I had half my entree for breakfast a few days later. Was so impressed that we took our daughter there for dinner prior to dropping her off at the airport for her return trip. Again I have leftovers that I will probably eat for breakfast. My husband's steak was perfect. We don't eat dinner in Reno often, but Bricks is definitely on the return list.

• Visited December 2013
minneapolis, mn
“Great, Friendly and Fine Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

We were looking for a nice spot to eat on the last night of a conference and hadn't found much to like in Reno. This place was great. Service was friendly and attentive, wine list was great, and the food excellent. Don't know when I'll get to Reno again but I'd seek this place out if I do.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank naturguy
Arnold
“The Highlight of My Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Recently I flew to Reno, NV to celebrate my birthday with my friend Gayle who shares the same birthday. She treated me to dinner at Bricks. The ambiance is dark and romantic and the staff service was excellent. I had an escargot stuffed mushroom appetizer and rack of lamb as main course. Her main course was filet mignon. My dessert was a tiramisu to die for. All the food was quite good. I would recommend this place to anyone seeking a fine dining experience in the biggest little city on earth.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank James L
Florida
“Excellent dinner and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

We go to Bricks for special occasions and have never had a bad meal. All the entrees are great and the service can't be topped. This was our last night as we were moving away from the area. We wanted to have our very favorite meal. We started with mushrooms stuffed with escargot and topped with blue cheese. Then a house salad field greens, artichokes, cucumber with their house dressing. Our entree was King Crab on pasta. What makes this special is that they take the crab completely out of the shell for you - no work- just enjoy andthere was plenty ofcrab. Wine list was limited but we found one we enjoyed. Service was top notch. Everything was fabulous! Meals can be pricey which is why we go for special occasions whenwe want to savoir our meal.

• Visited September 2013