“Nice atmosphere. Great service...very good food”

Bricks Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #101 of 948 Restaurants in Reno
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Try the rack of lamb. it was prepared superbly. The sides were left a little desiring...and therefore I am not giving 5 stars. The atmosphere here is very relaxing and good if you want a nice conversation with your loved one.
For Reno, this is one of the better offerings.

1  Thank 4service
There are newer reviews for Bricks Restaurant & Wine Bar

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Visited Bricks on a recent trip to Reno after reading some reviews on this site. We were not
disappointed. The atmosphere is quite comfortable, service excellent and meal outstanding. The
booth seating is very nice for quiet couples dining. They have an extensive wine selection and offer some great dessert items to finish your meal. We would come here again and encourage
others to seek this place out, especially if you want to get away from the casino offerings.

1  Thank DMHappyTravel
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Called on Wednesday if they had halibut cheeks for my wife, the owner said he'd call and get some for the weekend. That is amazing service, ate Saturday and my loved her meal. I hate the new Zealand rack of lamb and it was the best I've ever had. We've eating at all the top restaurants in the reno area and this place is by far the best. After dinner the waiter indicated you can always ask for something ahead of time and they will try to get it for you. That service makes for an amazing experience and date night.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

We celebrated our 43rd anniversary here at Bricks. I was impressed the moment we walked into the well appointed resturant. The ambience was rich, warm and comfortable. There were three of us. We ordered an appetizer( crab cakes). They were outstanding. For dinner I ordered the lamb, my husband ordered steak, and my father ordered salmon. Everything was perfectly prepared. The deserts were five star, out of this world. Yum! Yum!! A well stocked and cozy bar is separated from the dinning area. They also had a room for large groups with the same great ambience. The service was impeccable. The prices were within a reasonable range given the food, service and surroundings. I highly recommend Bricks. They have a great website with photos. A truely great restaurant away from the casino atmosphere. The parking was ample. We live out of the area and plan on returning to Bricks with our friends for a "Hot August Nights" dinner.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

My husband and I went to Bricks on a friend's recommendation and weren't disappointed. It is expensive, but it's well worth it for the delicious food and high level of service. My husband had abalone for the first time and loved it. I had the diver scallops with risotto. The scallops were cooked perfectly and the risotto was rich and creamy and simply yummy! They have a good selection of wines by the glass. I was happy with my Trefethen Chardonnay.