“Very Good”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Very Good”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Great location , easy to find.Service was excellent, eggplant and lemon chicken and General Tao's Chicken were very good. Have a Tsing Tao and enjoy. Would not hesitate to return and have a very good meal.

Visited November 2013

“Reduced quality”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

We gave been here before. Good good goes bad. Raise the prices,black out old prices on the menu and lower the quality. Good luck!!

Visited November 2013
Sparks, Nevada
“Greasy cheap food, lousy service”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I had the extreme misfortune of having lunch here. Way greasy! Odd flavor too, perchance reused grease? And do you think that I could get a refill on our water? A lunch companion had to ask for chopsticks at least twice. Will not return.

• Visited October 2013
Reno, Nevada
“Food served cold. Wonder if there is a microwave back there”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Food came lukewarm and got cold rather quickly. The Sechuan Chicken tasted strange.. Like there was lavender in it.
Was not going to write a review until I went back for the only thing I liked on the menu(Mongolian beef) but then they told me that "they can't serve me a bowl of soup" while I wait for my food to go .. When your moto for service is can't .. I can't give you my money either

• Visited August 2013
San Francisco, California
“Don't even try it”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I shared the experience as Sobelle3. The better cook may have been transferred to Grand Sierra Resort, where traffic is higher. The food at Moana is terrible. It's haute coutre and price, but not cuisine. The crispy duck in the picture above is the worst ever invention of Peking Duck. Stay away from this place. It is directly across from Neptune Society and you can see it from the windows, bad funshi?

• Visited July 2013