“Very impressive steakhouse the food is some of the best I've ever had!”

The Steakhouse at Circus
Ranked #128 of 917 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fifth Street
Description: For a delicious meal with sophisticated ambiance and impeccable service turn to The Steakhouse at Circus, where you'll find succulent steaks charbroiled to perfection, delicious chicken dishes, a variety of seafood selections, and more! Enjoy our extensive wine list and great selection of cocktails paired with one of our exquisite desserts. HOURS: Thursday - Monday from 5:00 p.M.
Rancho Cordova, California
“Very impressive steakhouse the food is some of the best I've ever had!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I looked up reviews for this steakhouse before my girlfriend and I went almost all of them gave decent reviews except for the service. I must say I was impressed with everything, the service, the price, the food and the atmosphere. There was a crazy bachelor party dinner going on during our dining experience but that did not change anything about our visit. I would strongly recommend this steakhouse, I ordered the prime rib and my girl friend ordered the filet. Both were cooked to perfection and delicious. If you are going to Reno skip the buffets and enjoy a meal at this restaurant.

Ottawa, Canada
“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

I had one of the best filet mignon I've ever had! I had oysters as an appetizer and they were very fresh, well prepared and nicely laid on on the plate. I ordered the 12oz filet cooked medium and it was cooked to perfection. I had the baked patatoe side order and it also came with asparagus, both of which were also excellent. Now the reason for the whole review is the meat. It was incredibly well cooked, perfect sear yet moist on the inside. Even medium, it kept the juices inside and did not escape the meat to make a mess on the plate. It was so tender it just melted inside my mouth! The service was also excellent and our server was extremely friendly. If I really had to complain is the atmosphere is a bit too "intimate" for my liking. But seriously, you guys have to try it out!

“Hidden gem”
Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

One, if not the best, steak that i ever had. Unfortunately its located in one of the worst casino's on the strip. Just make sure that it doesn't stop you from going cause it is worth every penny. I asked for a rare filet mignon and it was cooked to the absolute perfection. No matter where you cut the meat, it had the same color and it just melted in your mouth. I myself wish i could cook meat like that. Highly recommended to any real meat lovers.

Stewartstown, Pennsylvania
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Wonderful dinner. It isnt cheap, but the prices are worth the quality of the meal. Our party had 3 different types of steaks, NY Strip, prime rib and bone in rib eye. All were excellent and prepared correctly. Don't let the location fool you. Once inside the restaurant you would never know that there was a crowded kid packed casino outside.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“yum!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

STeaks and salmon was great!! Service outstanding!!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank DisgustedOne

Been to The Steakhouse at Circus? Share your experiences!