“Wonderful steak”

Reserve with OpenTable
Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 935 Restaurants in Reno
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 4th Street
Description: Recently voted one of the Top 100 Restaurants in the nation for "Best Service" by OpenTable and a fifteen-time Wine Spectator Award of Excellence Winner, Sterling's is Silver Legacy's ultimate dining experience, featuring steak, veal, poultry and seafood specialties. Open from 5pm nightly, reservations are recommended.
Vancouver
“Wonderful steak”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have to give the restaurant a 5, because my husband really REALLY enjoyed his ribeye. REALLY. I also liked the way they serve the salad in a crispy shell. I had chilean sea bass with seafood risotto. I normally don't like risotto, but this one was excellent. However, I was already pretty full by the time we got the mains, so I only ate about half. Our girls also liked both the fish and the steak. We also ordered king crab mac n cheese for them - and the king crab was excellent as well.
The reason I say I have to give the restaurant a 5 is that if it weren't for how great the steak was, I would deduct a point for the desserts, which were, how shall I put it? Stale-ish (we had the scratch chocolate cake and the tuille with berries).
The service was also very very good, and the waiter made us feel almost as though he really liked us...

• Visited July 2012
PhilipDeManczuk, Manager at Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you so much for your very kind review. It is encouragement such as yours that makes u strive to do even better. Hope you will visit us again soon.
Bon Appetite!
Philip DeManczuk
Restaurant & Wine Director

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We got this restaurant from the reviews on Trip Advisor. It was rated very well. It lived up to the reviews. The wedge salad was excellent, the service was excellent. It's expensive but worth it! If you like steak you'll like Sterling's.

Visited June 2012
Thank you so much for your 5 star review.We work very hard to please our guests and it is very satisfying to know we achieved our goal with you. Hope you will visit us again very soon.
Bon Appetite!
Philip DeManczuk
Restaurant & Wine Director
Roseville, California
“The best there is...'nuff said!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

This still ranks as one of my all-time favorites anywhere. The steaks don't come much finer. Ask for the ribeye...you won't be disappointed.

Visited July 2012
Woodstock, Canada
“Very Honest Steakhouse and Good Value”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

This place is better than Steakhouses that are twice the money. I was really impressed. The staff are great at their jobs and food was just about perfect. Great wine list but California was perhaps a little over represented. You can't go wrong here.

• Visited July 2012
Seattle
“Happy 4th of July”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Celebrated husbands 49th bday and the Fourth of July at Sterlings. Our waiter Morgan was Excellent, he was very kind and knew about Gluten free items. He treated us like royalty, thats the kind of employees needed for Great Service!

Visited July 2012