“Feeling Irish”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Foley's Irish Pub
Reviewed April 17, 2012

If so, this is the place to go. All the staff is great. Most of food is typical bar food but the signature dishes are great.

Reviewed April 14, 2011

Beer was good...food ok...server was nice....bartender was a JERK!!! When we got home, we found out that they added a $10 tip on our card even though we left #10 on table and noted that on the tab. When we called to get it fixed, the JERK laughed and said, 'mail me the proof"

2  Thank GregAnge
Reviewed December 5, 2010

Went here the other night for dinner, it's just like any other restuarant nowadays, the bar was pretty cool nothing out of the norm.. the food, well I had the Bangers and mash they pretty muched sucked,, sausage and mash like two pieces of onion, a spot of sauce, dont order them you wont like it..Beer thats the only thing Foleys has thats good...

2  Thank Ken1339
Reviewed July 12, 2010

My girlfriend and I visited Foley's over the weekend. The atmosphere was great - would go back to drink. The staff was friendly; service was ok but a little slow. The waitress would take an order and then wander around the tables deliver a few things, chat and then 10 min later would come back (glass of water took time to make :-). The food was very quick (Sheppard’s pie) but was obviously pre made and microwaved to order. The bottom was close to burnt and scalding hot while the top was only luke warm. The salads were pre-plated and then left in the fridge (top was dried and wilted). All in all very disappointing for the price.

2  Thank RenoBiker
Reviewed October 12, 2009

Wow, what can I say, the food was great, the atmosphere even better and the bar staff are the hottest gals I've seen in a long time. The service was incredible. It's my new hangout. See for yourself. Authentic food!!!!!! I went there on a Friday for happy hour with some friends. The owner came up and introduced himself and asked if we were having a good time. You don't see that, that often anymore. He's a great bar owner. Thanks everyone at Foley's. We'll be back.

Jim Turner