“Ah chihuahua!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The food is excellent. It's been awhile since I visited but I doubt that the quality of the food and the excellent service has changed.
The price is right too.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Bad tasting tortilla chips, watery salsa, watery guacamole, gross fajitas...need I say more?

Only positive at this place was that the service was great, food was TERRIBLE!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

You can get a good meal here but I found the prices were a little on the steep side for what was brought from the kitchen. There was no wow factor, especially given the restaurants reputation. Others must love it though.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Not much to say. Great food, great drinks and friendly staff. Its a regular place for us to eat. Located close to the Auto museum.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I had to spend almost three weeks in Reno recently. One of our sons was in the hospital there after a bad car accident so this was not a fun type trip. Bertha's was too far from the hospital so we stopped in for dinner and what a delight. A cool two piece band playing in a nice bar area, friendly and quick service and great house margaritas as well as food. We went back a few nights later and they remembered us, asked after our son and just really made us feel at home and cared about . We made it back a few more times and will always go there whenever in Reno.