“Great food, great prices”
Review of Bangkok Cuisine

Bangkok Cuisine
Ranked #130 of 959 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I had lunch twice and dinner once. I really enjoyed the lunch specials and a full array of choices for dinner. I really enjoy spicy food and they can certainly make it to your likings. The restaurant was also very clean and decorated very nicely. The staff are very attentive and professional. It nice to see professionalism once in awhile.

Good job

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We went to the south location for dinner. The restaurant wasn't very crowded but the service was very slow. The food was wonderful as always. Started witth the shrimp hot and sour soup and then shared pinapple fried rice and spicy cashew chicken. Too stuffed for dessert but their sticky rice with mango is always good.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

This was very impressive! The vegetable soup was stellar! You must try! Tofu in spicy sauce with vegetables was good too. Come here!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Went to Thailand and Penang in April of 2014 and that was my first real exposure to Thai food. Was craving it here in Reno and gave the Bangkok Cuisine Midtown location after looking at their menu online. Had the papaya salad to start. Taste was good but not what I remembered from my trip. Also had a Thai tea, spot on yummy! For entrees we had chicken padthai and penang curry with steamed rice. All of it was excellent!! It's all about tast and they killed it!!!

Friendly staff and reasonable prices were added bonuses. Will be back for sure!!!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Bangkok cuisine on Mt Rose used to be my favoite Thai place in Reno.I have been disappointed now twice. I orderd one of my favorite dishes, Prik King (green bean and chicken) but the green beans were tough. It was spicy without being flavorful. The pud thai was fine and the tom yum gai soup was very good. Still I think I will go to the Thai chili and the Bangkok sister restaurant on So. Virginia in the future.

1  Thank Gena424