“Fabulous meal”
Review of La Strada

La Strada
Reserve with OpenTable
La Strada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 948 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 4th Street
Description: Named one of the top 10 Italian restaurants in the nation, La Strada offers Reno's most authentic northern Italian cuisine prepared by chefs from Milan, Italy. Try pastas made fresh daily in the Eldorado pasta shop, meat, seafood entrees and more. In addition to several "Best of Reno" awards, La Strada has won the Wine Spectator "Award of Excellence" for seven years. Experience the taste and romance of Italy at the Eldorado's signature restaurant.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

One of my favorites in Reno. Delightful service and wonderful wine list as well. I avoid eating in casinos but this is one to make an exception for.

There are newer reviews for La Strada

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Nothing spectacular. For the price I thought I would be blown away. I wasn't. In fact, I wish I had tried somewhere else.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This Italian restaurant is located in the Eldorado Casino which is already a nice place to visit since it has many small places as opposed to an overwhelming giant gambling floor.

The restaurant itself has impressive Italian-style decor and is good for special occasions such as a dinner for a couple. The food is above average and would cost about $60 for a couple with two glasses of wine.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We hadn't ate all day, but even then you needed a pretty huge appetite to finish your entire plate. Did get to sample a few things from the menu, but definitely wasted some food on the account of the abundant portions served. Had a cheese sampler, as well as the shrimp fettucini and the spaghetti marinara. The service was excellent as well as the food there. I would highly recommend it. Huge plus was the ability to make reservations online.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great place to meet up with our friends. We had a rather large group and they sat us in our own private room. Great wait staff, always there taking care of our needs. The manager even came by to check on us several times and also brought us a sampling of their mushroom ravioli. Highly recommend this item. Our entire party was very pleased with the experience.

Been to La Strada? Share your experiences!