“everything is delicious!! great service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pearl Oyster Bar and Grill
Ranked #86 of 906 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Soups, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Reno, Nevada, United States
“everything is delicious!! great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

been here twice now, quickly becoming our favorite seafood place...reasonably priced compared to other oyster bar restaurants...love it

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Awesome service, thank you!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been to Pearl a couple of times now. Both times, Angie has been our server. The service she has provided has been excellent. Although the restaurant itself - being new - seems to have some kinks to work out, Angie is very nice and helpful. Pan roast and chowder are both wonderful. We will be back!!!

• Visited June 2013
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Great seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Hubby ordered more oysters on the 1/2 shell. These were not Bue Points but he says they were great just the same. My fish and chips were great as usual. This is the remodeled, relocated, and renamed Fairchilds at the Silver Legacy. They have moved to take a portion of Cafe Sedona's space. They needed more seating. Menu has changed, just a bit, but the food, service and atmosphere has not. The signature seafood "boils" or stews are available. And, the price is right! This is definitely a "do over" for us!

Visited June 2013
Reno, Nevada, United States
“Make-over of Fairchild's Oyster Bar is Hopping!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Party of 7 celebrating my sister's birthday.

Great service! They were open just a few days when we decided to check it out. It is located right next to Cafe Central (formerly Sedona Cafe). It was very busy. There were many managers on the floor - making sure every customer was happy. Several came by our table to ask how things were going. They are really wanting success - and our waiter - was fabulous. When I secretly asked about dessert for my sister's birthday - he told me the standard fare was chocolate cake. Knowing my sister loves Key Lime Pie - I asked if it was possible to substitute. No problem! Great service!

Fresh Food: Plentiful! The heaping scoops of crab in my Crab Louie were huge! The oysters on the half shell were wonderful. My sister ordered the New York Steak - tender and juicy - cooked just the way she likes it.

What I would change? The bread. The fat soft chewy bread sticks miss the mark. They have fabulous sourdough they served with my Brother-in-Law's Clam Chowder (also excellent!). He broke pieces of his "soup-bowl" for me and saved the night!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Marie H

Been to Pearl Oyster Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!