“Excellent Value, Good Breakfast”

Pegs Glorified Ham n Eggs
Ranked #26 of 948 Restaurants in Reno
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We stopped by on a week day morning around 9am to avoid having to wait. We were seated right away and the server came right over to take our drink orders. The service was excellent. Our breakfasts were good. The portion sizes are very, very large.

I would definitely stop by again for breakfast.

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Excellent meal. Clean and cheery. We will go out of our way to eat at Peg's. Service was great. Reni, Sparks and now one Roseville CA.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

If you love breakfast then you have to go here! Service is great and fast. The food is very very good and has a little something for everyone. We will be back here again. Great place...

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My wife and I had breakfast here during our visit to Reno. We walked from The Eldorao and the walk was about 20 minutes...it was worth it. The food selection for breakfast was excellent and everything was cooked fresh. The staff hustled and the food quality was great. This is a locals hangout and everyone is loud and very friendly. The ambiance is a great fun way to start the day.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

A friend and I were visiting Reno and on our last day we wanted to have a goodbye breakfast, after hearing all about Peg's we had to give it a shot! When we first walked in you could tell it was a Saturday morning HIT! Although it was packed we were seated promptly and greeted with smiles. Our server, I don't remember her name:(, gave us all the time we needed to make a decision after being so indecisive as well as giving suggestions when asked. I had the Steak Bene with extra hollandaise, she the 1/2 ham and eggs and we split a full stack of bananas foster pancakes. It was GLORIOUS!! I would definitely return any day!!