“Great Food, nice setting” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Twisted Fork

Twisted Fork
Reserve with OpenTable
Twisted Fork is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 905 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Reno, Nevada
“Great Food, nice setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Came for lunch and was very happy. I had the Parmesan Chicken and it tasted delicious. It was a very unique way of presenting it and it worked. The sauce was delicious as well as the ravioli that was under the chicken. The restaurant is not that old and has a very pleasant interior. It has a patio that looks like it would be fantastic during a little warmer weather. Service was on par for this level of restaurant. We will be back again!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank winecountrylovers

“NO THANK YOU”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

Very pricey for a small amount of food. We were all so disappointed by the small amounts of food on these large plates. For the price, you can find better places to eat, with better atmosphere!

Visited July 2013
“Wonderful new restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

We're fortunate to live near Twisted Fork and have had lunch and dinner there several times. Everything has been great - delicious, creative food presented beautifully. The servers are friendly and helpful. The salads are outstanding, and we especially enjoyed the Chicken Parmesan and various pasta entrees. We plan to visit this restaurant often. It's a welcome alternative to all the chain and fast food restaurants in south Reno.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank KonaReno_Nevada
Reno, Nevada
“Great Service & Food...Root Vegetable Salad is fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

My first time here. I sat in the lounge area and immediately was served by Jennifer. She was very polite and even let me taste 2 different wines so that I could choose the best one. I was craving a salad, so I tried the very first one that looked yummy. The presentation was incredible. Almost too beautiful to eat. Beets were drizzled with balsamic and olive oil in front of the huge mound of romaine lettuce with a root vegetable Neapolitan on the left of the plate.(<-Very tasty) I added a chicken breast also and it was so good, I ate the whole thing. Many times during my visit Jennifer and another server asked me if I was doing okay and if I needed anything. Very good. Cannot wait to go back.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kim B
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I'm in Reno for work, and was really happy to find this place for a quick lunch. The food is different, presented well, and most importantly, very very yummy. Between 2 people, we had 3 "small plates" and a salad, and we were totally stuffed. I think what stood out the most is the chef's deft hand at finding balance in both flavors and textures of the dishes. Really well done.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank pocmonster

Been to Twisted Fork? Share your experiences!