“A Welcome Addition to South Reno”
Review of Twisted Fork

Twisted Fork
Reserve with OpenTable
Twisted Fork is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 945 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

If I had to sum up this eating establishment in one word, it would surely be VARIETY! What ever you're craving, whether pasta, salad, sandwich, fish entrees, burgers or steak, you'll find something on the menu to appease you. The bar area is lively and casual and the dining area is comfortable and nicely lit. The service was attentive and our waiter's food recommendations were spot on.

I chose the root vegetable salad with cashew crusted goat cheese adding seared ahi on mixed greens drizzled with a honey balsamic vinaigrette. Delicious! I'll definitely return, this time with a reservation. It was crowded, but, now I understand why.

There are newer reviews for Twisted Fork

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Went for lunch with a foodie friend like myself and had a really tasty lunch. We started with the cauliflower app which was really flavorful and nicely presented. Our waiter was great with no rushing at a getting very busy lunch time. Our burgers were deelish and huge. We split them in two and shared. I couldn't eat for the rest of the day I was so full. (Yes, I was a pig.)The homemade potato chips and sweet potato fires were too enticing. We were both thrilled...a new place to eat at in Reno and it was good!
My friend went back 2 days later for dinner and said it was like a different restaurant. No great plate presentation and both he and his friend felt lousy afterwards. He ordered the same appetizer we had at lunch and it didn't taste or look the same. Even the service was bad. He was really disappointed and embarrassed after raving how good it had been at our lunch.
I think they need time to find their groove and find some consistency so I'll wait a bit before going back.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

The Twisted Fork is by the same people who own and run Woody's in Sparks, and the same attention to food and service is in place. The salads are huge and deliciously fresh. Add steak or chicken, and you have a meal many could share. I bring the extra home to enjoy later. The tamal is supposed to be extra special, but I haven't been able to bypass other items on the menu to order it. We tried the fonduto the other day. It was the best I have had, in Mexico or the US. Service is excellent. I drink tea, often the step- child of beverages in restaurants. Here there is a lovely assortment of teas from which to select, and the staff keeps the large tea cups refilled with perfectly hot water as needed. Too, the tables/booths are separated enough that you actually are able to hold a conversation without yelling, something that too often is not the case when eating out.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I recently visited Twisted Fork and the food was great!!!! The presentation was wonderful. You definitely get plenty of food. Great place for a nice dinner!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Pleasant contemporary restaurant in RC Willey parking lot area.
Innovative lunch menu with salads, burgers and panini type sandwiches.
All offerings were appealing and had unique ingredients.
I had salmon burger and my "date" had angus beef burger on pretzel roll.
He had sweet potato fries with blue cheese dip and I had side of fruit which truely was fresh and appeared to be sliced on mandolin.
Burgers are $12 but portion and quality made that acceptable to us. Good service.
I can see where this might get loud if it is crowded, but very quiet during our lunch.
We will go back!