“Bring your Appetite!”

Manhattan Deli
Ranked #6 of 948 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Experience our full-service, famous Manhattan Deli where East Coast meets West Coast. Authentic piled-high sandwiches, traditional Matzoh Ball soup, scrumptious Bagels and Lox, the Manhattan Cobb Salad and our house-made famous New York Cheesecake await. Don’t have a New York minute to sit and enjoy your meal? Freshly prepared sandwiches and sliced-to-order deli meats, cheese, salads and desserts are available to-go.
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Great place to have a casual meal in Atantis Resort and Casino. New York Deli style with HUGE sandwiches and great Matzo Ball soup.

1  Thank nocalsf
atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Manhattan Deli, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent visit to the Manhattan Deli. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the omelet and that service exceeded your expectations. I hope for your return real soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I ate here one early morning after a night of gambling at the Atlantis since the regular 24-hour cafe was closed for renovations. I can't speak about their meat fare (I didn't want anything heavy so soon before going to sleep), but my omelette was excellent and the service was just as good. Good choice to have at the hotel.

1  Thank Grabit177

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Hard to believe that a Pastrami sandwich in such a nice casino could be this bad. The bread was not fresh and the meat was tasteless. The service, however, was excellent.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Manhattan Deli. I am sorry to hear that you did not have an enjoyable experience. I would like an opportunity to discuss your experience with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We arrived at Atlantis before check-in time. We decided to have lunch at the Manhattan Deli while we waited for our room to be ready. Our waitress was Anna and her service was outstanding. We chose the hamburger and I've never had one I'd describe as being any better than that one. If you want a good and fast meal, this is your place.

1  Thank Sheila J

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your dining experience at the Manhattan Deli. I am pleased to hear that Anna provided you with excellent guest service and that you enjoyed the hamburger our culinary team prepared for your. I hope you visit us soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I very much enjoyed this restaurant. I have been to some of the best "New York / Jewish" delis around the country, so my standards are high. I would rate this just below those national bests, so for Reno, it is terrific. Very tasty matzo ball soup, fantastic Reuben, great pastrami and corned beef. Serving sizes are huge. If you get one of the double decker sandwiches, you will get two meals out of it. Oh, and the New York cheesecake - wow, amazing.

1  Thank RonLeiken

Thank you for being a valued guest and for taking the time to share your dining experience regarding the Manhattan Deli. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy the menu options we have to offer and that they meet your expectations. I hope for your return in the near future.

Been to Manhattan Deli? Share your experiences!