“Very good choice”

Manhattan Deli
Ranked #5 of 957 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Experience our full-service, famous Manhattan Deli where East Coast meets West Coast. Authentic piled-high sandwiches, traditional Matzoh Ball soup, scrumptious Bagels and Lox, the Manhattan Cobb Salad and our house-made famous New York Cheesecake await. Don’t have a New York minute to sit and enjoy your meal? Freshly prepared sandwiches and sliced-to-order deli meats, cheese, salads and desserts are available to-go.
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We arrived at Atlantis before check-in time. We decided to have lunch at the Manhattan Deli while we waited for our room to be ready. Our waitress was Anna and her service was outstanding. We chose the hamburger and I've never had one I'd describe as being any better than that one. If you want a good and fast meal, this is your place.

1  Thank Sheila J
atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Manhattan Deli, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your dining experience at the Manhattan Deli. I am pleased to hear that Anna provided you with excellent guest service and that you enjoyed the hamburger our culinary team prepared for your. I hope you visit us soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I very much enjoyed this restaurant. I have been to some of the best "New York / Jewish" delis around the country, so my standards are high. I would rate this just below those national bests, so for Reno, it is terrific. Very tasty matzo ball soup, fantastic Reuben, great pastrami and corned beef. Serving sizes are huge. If you get one of the double decker sandwiches, you will get two meals out of it. Oh, and the New York cheesecake - wow, amazing.

1  Thank RonLeiken

Thank you for being a valued guest and for taking the time to share your dining experience regarding the Manhattan Deli. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy the menu options we have to offer and that they meet your expectations. I hope for your return in the near future.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Had the half pastrami and half corned beef on rye. Big sandwich that my wife and I split. outstanding. A little fatty on the pastrami side ( cheaper cut ), but flavorful all the same. Good choice for $15.

2  Thank Reno60

Thank you for taking the time to share your dining experience at the Manhattan Deli. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy our portion sizes and that you find that the pastrami flavorful. We are happy to accommodate all of our guests needs, in your future visits, please inform your server that you would like the pastrami extra trim. I hope for your return real soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

The food is always good with large portions and very good service. The soups are exceptional and highly recommended with 4 to choose from each night. Portions are big so I never get to try the desserts which is sad as they look scrumptious!

1  Thank Chiefly1
atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Manhattan Deli, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent visit at the Manhattan Deli. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy our soups and the portions. I hope for your return in the near future.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Iv'e been to many delis but Manhattan Deli, is top notch, not only is it very clean, but the portions are great! The Manager Ms. Toni, cares about her customers needs as well as keeping her staff happy and well informed, all I saw was well organized room, with very happy customers, and when there food arrives you should see there face, like WoW, or cant believe all this is mine!! They really take care of you there, food, service, the decor, and staff go above and beyond to make you feel welcome. If you hunger for some Awsome Deli food you have to come here. Also they can take on from single or a party of twenty with no problem, and no one feels left behind, that is service with a smile, because I came in by myself, also there was a party of twenty right behind me.

Thank you for being a valued guest and for taking the time to share your experience at the Manhattan Deli. I am pleased to hear that Toni and the Manhattan Deli team provided you with excellent guest service. We hope you return to visit us real soon!

Been to Manhattan Deli? Share your experiences!