“Great deli”

Manhattan Deli
Ranked #6 of 960 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Experience our full-service, famous Manhattan Deli where East Coast meets West Coast. Authentic piled-high sandwiches, traditional Matzoh Ball soup, scrumptious Bagels and Lox, the Manhattan Cobb Salad and our house-made famous New York Cheesecake await. Don’t have a New York minute to sit and enjoy your meal? Freshly prepared sandwiches and sliced-to-order deli meats, cheese, salads and desserts are available to-go.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband had lunch here while I was attending meetings. I met him for a brief while and got to see the fabulous pastrami sandwich that he ordered. He said it was superb and my mouth watered just looking at it!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a very good deli with a nice selection. The chicken in a pot is yum, yum, good. The servings are rather large so I usually share with someone else in my party. JW

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Want a quick bite then take in the Manhattan Deli but when you do be aware that the portion size is more than generous few people have ever downed one of their great Reuben sandwiches in a single setting, and the fruit platter is both a good late evening item but you can use the leftovers for a healthy breakfast the next day

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I ordered a Pastrami Sandwich, when asked the waiter told me it was life changing. It certainly let me know what good patrami tastes like, I don't think I'll buy it in a grocery store ever again. Not only was the pastrami sooo good the sandwich was piled high with meat. Made 2 meals out of it. When you sit down at the table you are given a small dish of picled veggies and pickles, they were great too. I was here for a few days and on another luch I had the salad trio. The shrimp salad was very good and I would order that again. The chicken salad and the Tuna salad I would not. Tuna would be good on a sandwich with some lettuce and maybe a pickle sliced onto it, as a salad it was too "meaty" to eat straight. The chicken salad was okay, thats all. So my advice...go for the pastrami I've never had better.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Had a sandwich here for a late lunch. It was piled way thick with meet. I could only eat half and had the second half for a snack later that night. Service was excellent. Prices were very reasonable. I'd recommend it for sure.

Been to Manhattan Deli? Share your experiences!