“Great food, relaxed dining”
Review of Pho Mein

Pho Mein
Ranked #89 of 948 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Pho Mein is an authentic Asian noodle kitchen, located on the casino level - formerly Choices. This new casual dining spot is serving up oodles of noodles for sit down or take out on the go. The extensive menu features an array of Vietnamese and Chinese favorites, including over sixteen Pho big bowl noodle choices, a huge selection of appetizers like pan-fried pot stickers, Chinese Five-Spice Duck and Sesame Chicken Wings with Mango-Pineapple Chile Sauce, salads, stir-fry noodle entrees, rice and favorites like Kung Pao Chicken, Beef Broccoli and Mongolian Beef. It's truly Pho-Mazing!
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I love this place for dinner, no atmosphere to speak of and you order in line which can be long at times (this speaks for itself). The food is very good and price is very reasonable.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

The service was pushy (cannot wait until you make up your mind attitude). As I am allergic to spicy entrees, it took awhile to make a selection. I asked for an off menu entree – Tomato Beef Noodles and they did not wish to deviate from their set menu. Extensive menu with high prices for a fast food /cafeteria style establishment. I ordered the Shrimp Chow Mein with snow peas and green onions - average at best. I wanted to order the Seafood Chow Mein with shrimp and calamari but one is never quite sure if the seafood is fully cooked. Have to be careful when you are on vacation so the meal you eat, does not spoil your visit.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I wanted to order room service but did't see anything I wanted. I saw this advertised on the counter in the room, ran down stairs and next thing you know I was back in my room eating some really good pho. Great place to eat.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We now know why we never saw anyone in the restaurant. I ordered the Hong Kong chow mien and it was inedible. I don't think this restaurant is going to last very long. Get another Chinese chain in...even Panda Express is better than this place.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We weren't sure this is what we really wanted when we tried this little place. It's stuck in a corner of the hotel and had to find it. But we didn't want to eat in another restaurant...we wanted take out to our room so we could relax a bit. Glad we did.

We noticed, while in line, many employees getting take out. We took that as a good sign.

We asked several questions, narrowed down our food choices and asked for take out to take to our hotel room. Every bit of it was very good. It was quick considering all was cooked from scratch.

We recommend the take out. We did not eat in. The seating area looked as though it should have been in a cheap strip mall and was not to our liking. Our take out meal was just perfect.

Been to Pho Mein? Share your experiences!