“Horrid food, scary lack of cleanliness”
Review of Armani Chef Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Armani Chef Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Sparks, Nevada
“Horrid food, scary lack of cleanliness”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Walked to the order register, that was OK. Went to a table, mind you we were the first ones in that morning... The table was filthy. Went to the nest table filthy. So I selected the least filthy table, and asked the guy at the register for a wet cloth so I could clean the table. Never got it. So I went into the mens room, got wet paper towels and scrubbed, and scrubbed the table to get the dried and stuck on food washed off. When my order came it had strange flavor...how to ruin Fried Rice, they did. Ewwwe!

• Visited April 2013

Reno, Nevada
“Dont even think about it.”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Worst food I've ever tried to eat. Not fit fot human consumption! I was stoked to see another Chinese place coming to my neighborhood and had high hopes. Now I cant wait till they fold, which they are sure to do, and some other alternative comes available at this location.

• Visited October 2012
reno
“skip it”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

tough gristly chicken. rice was dried out. was not offered a glass of water. plastic fork. skip this place. ugly decor--looked like used furniture from other places.

• Visited November 2012