“Go south Reno”

Ranked #9 of 959 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Squeeze In loves to serve guests the "Best Omelettes on the Planet!®" We've got over 60 specialty omelettes, lots of usual breakfast stuff like eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, French Toast, pancakes, and biscuits and gravy. Lunch menu includes sandwiches, burgers, burritos, soups and salads. Also serving flammable Bloody Marys and champagne drinks. Featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay on Food Network! Open daily from 7am to 2pm.
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Friendly and attentive staff and the food cannot be beat. One of my favorite hangouts and a place I always take friends and family!! Do not miss a chance to experience the south Reno Squeeze In.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

It's a greasy spoon restaurant decorated with Americana. Its cute, the people are nice, its kinda loud, and there is usually a line on weekends. It's an okay place if you have a stomach of steel, which I don't. I always feel aweful afterwards; even eating off the gluten free menu -tragic!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We have tried several things on the menu and all have been good. My husband's favorite is the French toast with powdered sugar. My favorite is Steff's mess. Yum! Our grandkids like the pancakes with powdered sugar. They make it creatively for the kids with fruit. Since they do not like syrup they ask for powdered sugar. We have not tried their lunch menu but our son and daughter-in-law will order sandwiches most of the time which they like.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

As members of their breakfast club, we get a $10 off coupon every birthday. Otherwise, we'd never eat here. Ham steak was cold, biscuit dry (probably reheated), coffee average. Back when the previous owners had the one location in Truckee, we actually drove from Reno several times a year for their wonderful fluffy omelets; what happened? Has expansion killed quality control?

2  Thank Notmelo
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This place is just great every time I go there. If its not on the menu I explain what I want to the server and usually there is something very close actually on the menu. Great place, highly recommended!!

Been to Squeeze In? Share your experiences!