“ALL GOOD”

Ranked #6 of 922 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Squeeze In loves to serve guests the "Best Omelettes on the Planet!®" We've got over 60 specialty omelettes, lots of usual breakfast stuff like eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, French Toast, pancakes, and biscuits and gravy. Lunch menu includes sandwiches, burgers, burritos, soups and salads. Also serving flammable Bloody Marys and champagne drinks. Featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay on Food Network! Open daily from 7am to 2pm.
reno
“ALL GOOD”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Extensive menu and not a bad meal in the bunch. Looked at some other reviews that complain about the pricing which we just flat do not comprehend unless they are more comfortable at Denny's.

The egghead club provides very generous benefits and it is really awesome that we are always given a treat for our birthdays and our anniversary - extremely thoughtful.

As we have commented to all of our friends (many are now regulars) eating at Squeeze is not unlike how we enjoy eating at home which is our very favorite food. The staff makes us feel so welcome we can't wait to go back again and again.

• Visited June 2013

Reno, Nevada
“Lost on me”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Allow me to preface this review by saying that the food can be pretty good; however, unbeknownst to me why this place is so darn popular when it's grossly expensive for what you get. There are some items that are more reasonable i.e. sandwiches but eggs, bread and potatoes are SO CHEAP and they charge SO MUCH for these things. Paying $12.00+ for a bland veggie omelet just seems frivolous to me. That doesn't even come with cheese...the omelets come with a choice of three sauces and they lack flavor as well. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the whimsical environment and the menu is fun and mind-blowing in its choices but when it comes to the food itself I just don't get it. I'd rather pay less and get better food at Peg's Glorified Ham and Eggs.

• Visited June 2013
Texas
“Loved this breakfast.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We all loved our breakfast here. The menu was extensive and interesting. Two of us ordered omelets and thought they were the best ever. All of the ingredients were very fresh. One of us hates breakfast and had a hamburger which he loved. Everyone liked the sourdough toast. The ambience was funky in a fun way.

Visited May 2013
Norfolk
“Excellent breakfast”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

It's a little packed in there.. hence the name "Squeeze In". We had a large party and they sat us in about 10 minutes on a Sunday morning. The food was fabulous....amazing breakfast in huge quantities. The menu was extensive and fun to read because of the amount of choices and fun names of entrees. The service was great. Highly recommend. A local recommended to us.

Visited May 2013
Reno, Nevada
“Amazing omelettes...gotta try the chocolate covered bacon!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My wife, sister, aunts, uncles, friends...basically everyone I know and bring to this place loves it. My wife and I live within 3 miles of the South Reno location and it is a blessing and a curse (because their food isn't meant to help you watch your weight of course, but who cares! - They do have healthy choices on the menu, but who wants healthy when you can have DELICIOUS).

Anyways, we love this place - all the locations have the same amazing food, amazing staff, amazing environment. We will go to Squeeze In at least once a week because the food is that good.

My favorite is the Racy Tracy with Otis style potatoes. Portions are large, but I put the "value" at "average" because the cost is on par with places like Dennys or IHOP, however, if you rate value in terms of the quality of food, I give it a 5.

The chocolate covered bacon is to die for as well and you cannot/should not pass it up.

If you're coming to visit Reno or if you happen to be visiting Truckee, you must stop by Squeeze In for breakfast. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited May 2013

Been to Squeeze In? Share your experiences!