“Tops for Breakfast/Brunch & Pretty good for Lunch”
Review of Squeeze In

Squeeze In
Ranked #9 of 957 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Squeeze In loves to serve guests the "Best Omelettes on the Planet!®" We've got over 60 specialty omelettes, lots of usual breakfast stuff like eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, French Toast, pancakes, and biscuits and gravy. Lunch menu includes sandwiches, burgers, burritos, soups and salads. Also serving flammable Bloody Marys and champagne drinks. Featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay on Food Network! Open daily from 7am to 2pm.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Recently had brunch here with friends and I am a repeat customer. We really enjoyed the Mimosas and I loved my Eggs Benedict. Friends both had HUGE omelets and took half home. The home fries are really good, even if I truly prefer hash browns. On a previous visit I've had Grandpa's French Dip with the best au jus! I only wish they made their own hand cut fries! As is, they are a bit improved with garlic. Squeeze In is on the expensive side but portions and GREAT service make it worthwhile. A local's favorite in all locations--I've been to Truckee spot also with same comments applying.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have been a patron of the Squeeze In since it only had one tiny shop in Truckee, CA. Now with all of their locations, one literally around the corner from my house (Foothill Rd.) we can visit from wherever we are. I love the food and the friendly atmosphere and I have never had a bad meal there. Which in today's customer service environment, says a lot! However, I was slightly disappointed during ourlast visit. We took our grown daughters to breakfast on Saturday morning (1/26/13) and planned on the usual wait to get a table. This was no biggie, we expect it and we passed the time having the bloody Mary, Mimosa special. However, once we were seated, we waited for quite some time. After I asked a passing server what was going on, she stated they had just changed their table assignments and apologized.

Once we were served it was great as usual and our server discounted one round of drinks for us for our wait!! So the wait was less of a hassle and the Squeeze In customer service prevailed as usual.

Eating here has always been fantstic and I highly recommend any of their shops.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Bring a pen or marker because this place will let you sign the restaurant walls (just not in the bathrooms). like walking into the family dinner when you were a kid, everyone want to help out

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ordered early bird Mom's omelette. They refused to allow me to use $5 gift
certificate at the So Reno eaterie. Omelette was all bacon, very little cheese, and way
overpriced at $12.29. Cold toast, and only one piece initially served. Potatoes were
too salty. Emailed the owner and she apologized for high prices...they are a small business
and don't buy in bulk like IHOP. Omelettes are $12.29 and up. Business claims to have the
"best omelettes on the planet." I believe their omelettes should be sent into outer space.
Don't patronize this place unless you have plenty of money, and even then, expect something
other than a good omelette.

2  Thank busybeaks16
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We love stopping in for breakfast. The omelets are to die for. Portions almost too big, but makes for great leftovers. The staff makes it a point to get to know each guest to ensure future visits. Upon those future visits, somehow they remember what you had the previous time.

Been to Squeeze In? Share your experiences!