“Nice little coffee shop”
Review of Aroma Club

Aroma Club
Ranked #505 of 922 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Russian
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We are a coffee shop serving high quality coffee and fresh brewed tea made daily in our store. We also serve Nuevo California style food, including wraps, soups, salads, and pastries. All foods are made from scratch and are made to order, so we can adjust the recipe to any dietary needs or preferences. Because we take such care in preparing your food, please feel free to call ahead to place an order if you're in a hurry.Our coffee drinks are excellent! We are also known for our Mojito Lemonade, Sipping Chocolate, Cold Buster (our special hot apple cider) and our low sugar pastry. Come enjoy our patio, too!
Reno, Nevada
“Nice little coffee shop”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

two nice Russian ladies who serve great coffee and home made pastries with some home made traditional Russian foods, a nice "different" in the Reno scenery:)

Visited November 2012

Vacaville, California
“Good food, limited menu, vegetarian options”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I was at a convention in Reno and one of my co-workers suggested I try this restaurant. She raved about it, so I made an effort to find it. It's right across the street from Atlantis, in the Burlington shopping center.

They specialize in coffee, soups and wraps. So the menu is pretty limited. I had the mushroom soup, which was excellent, and a turkey wrap. Both were very good, but I was disappointed in how limited the menu was. I went with a co-worker, who enjoyed their honey latte.

If you like vegetarian fare, or favor home-cooking, this is a good place to try. But you'll be limited to soup, wraps, and coffee!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank beaglemom22
Elena J, Owner at Aroma Club, responded to this review, November 24, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review us. While I'm glad you thought our mushroom soup was excellent, I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed by our menu. I prepare each dish from scratch using fresh, high-quality ingredients. Accordingly, I limit my menu to the best dishes so I can focus on their quality.

Besides our menu, how could we improve? Customer ratings directly affect business, so I want to make sure all our customers have a wonderful experience here. I appreciate your feedback and hope to hear back from you soon.

Best,
Elena, Owner

Been to Aroma Club? Share your experiences!