“Awesome find”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome find”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Amazing staff paired with great Thai food we ate here both days we were in town. Definitely will come back

“Great Sushi”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Great Service. The wait staff was amazing...very accommodating to a large party. I had sushi because I am new to Thai...the sushi was great...fresh and great taste.

Visited December 2012
Sparks, NV
“Solid Thai food in downtown Reno”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I LOVE Thai food. We hardly ever get out to eat it here in Reno because our youngins are too fond. However on a date night we finally got our shot to eat at Thai Corner - we both left very full and very happy. I got the Panang beef and we shared some drunken noodles. The panang had the right amount of heat I enjoy (spicy, but flavorful and NO tears out of my eye). The noodles...those thick greasy noodles are something that if my doctor allowed I would eat every day. The Thai eggrolls were so-so. Thai Iced tea was solid. We were here early on a Friday summer night - was not busy at all. The service was efficient and the decor was nice.

Visited August 2012
Chico, CA
“Perfection!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I ordered #19 (green curry) with shrimp, thai hot! YUM!! It came with a huge order of brown rice that was cooked slightly al dente...huge portions, too much for one person so I picked the shrimp out and did my personal best. Fabulous meal after 5 days of camping on the desert and no hot meals.

Visited September 2012

Been to Thai Corner Cafe? Share your experiences!