“Reliable and Centrally Located”
Review of Atlantis Casino

Atlantis Casino
Ranked #12 of 143 things to do in Reno
More attraction details
Owner description: There is non-stop excitement at this casino that features well-known games including slots, keno, table games and video poker.
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We have stayed at the Atlantis Hotel and Casino several times in the last 10 years while visiting my family and friends in Reno and Lake Tahoe area. Most of the time we splurge a little and stay in the VIP tower. The views of Mount Rose and the valley are incredible, and we've always gotten consistently good service in the restaurants on the property. It's actually one of my favorite places to stay when we come back to my hometown to visit. It's a good location, not far from downtown Reno, walking distance to the convention center, and on the south end of town there is easy access to Virginia City, Mount Rose, Lake Tahoe, Carson City, and other areas south of Reno.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"virginia street"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed June 2, 2014

The casino is large and a lot of different table games. If you like slots you will like Atlantis. The cocktail waitress are always there with the cocktail of your choice or water,coffee what ever you need.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I didn't know anything about this casino but heard the spa is wonderful (I didn't use the spa services). In my mind I was thinking of it as this modern looking casino, wrong, it's old timey. I liked it.
We visited twice and it was very busy in here.
Had some good luck and some bad.
They have a good variety of slot machines.

The skywalk is kind of neat. It has a few, very few slot machines up there and some kind of restaurant. It is also smoke free.

The buffet here was very delicious.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

It's your normal scene. Asians going crazy spending a fortune. Old people playing slots for free drinks with oxygen masks on. Not a lot of table games. Waitress are quick with a drink if u are of are not playing they still take the time to stop by for an order.